According to the latest findings, almost half of all young adults have taken a "selfie." In the social media-obsessed world we live in today, those selfies often get posted on numerous online outlets, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. That photo then gets seen by your friends and all of their friends. Your selfie often serves as the first impression others get of you. With that in mind, it's crucial to make the most out of your photo.
If you have acne or acne scars, how can you put your best face forward and come across looking beautiful no matter what condition your skin is in? We've put together a list of the top 7 ways to look amazing in a selfie regardless of your acne.
1. Use a mattifying primer to cut down on oil and shine. Try Clear Clinic Laboratories SAS Serum.
2. Remember your harshest critic is always yourself. Chances are that pimple on your chin is not as noticeable as you think it is.
3. Smile! It's pretty simple, bit smiling is the best way to look your best.
4. Consider getting Fraxel to remove acne scars and improve your overall skin tone and texture.
5. Take more than one photo! You want to give yourself some options to choose from. Chances are you're not going to love the first picture you snap.
6. Act like a photo editor. After doing your photoshoot, choose the ones you like best and give them a flattering filter. Black and white photos are always more forgiving!
7. Have fun! Regardless if you have acne or not, the key is to have fun in your photos--or at least look like you are! Your confidence and free spirit will show through.
Fill out the form below to receive your FREE copy of the Clear Clinic Acne Information Guide! Get tips on what causes acne and how to prevent it. Could your diet be causing your break outs? Find out in our comprehensive guide!