The proper cleansing is key when it comes to unclogging your pores and preventing future acne breakouts. It’s the first thing you should be doing in the morning and the last step at night for a proper anti-acne regimen. We recommend cleaning with a salicylic acid-based cleanser to slough off dead skin cells and help clean out and unclog the pores.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before applying cleanser to your face.
- Use a headband to pull back your hair from your forehead.
- Make sure to spend at least 60 seconds massaging the cleanser into your face. Use a stopwatch to help.
- Use the Clarisonic Pro cleansing brush to really deep clean pores. The device stays on for 60 seconds, making it easy to calculate you’re getting a full minute of cleansing.
- In the morning, follow with a moisturizer and an SPF.