Clear Clinic is located well within commuting distance of Westchester, NY. If you are looking for an acne treatment center that will dedicated themselves to your specific needs, then your best choice is to visit Clear Clinic. Clear Clinic in midtown Manhattan offer Westchester Acne patients the resources and services to healthy acne free skin. Many of our patients currently come from areas near Westchester, including Harrison, Rye Brook, Scarsdale, Bronxville, White Plains, and Larchmont. Parking is not an issue as there is a parking garage located across the street from the clinic.
Driving from Westchester County, New York
- Starting point: Saw Mill Parkway South
- Take exit 22 for I-87 W toward NYC
- Stay on I-87 S for about 18.8 miles
- Take exit 3 towards E 138 Street/Madison Avenue Bridge
- Merge onto Exterior Street
- Stay on E 135th Street
- Turn right on 3rd Avenue Bridge
- Turn left on Lexington Avenue for about 3.7miles
- Then turn right on East 55th Street
- Clear Clinic, 110 E 55th St, is on the left between Lexington Avenue and Park Avenue
Travel time to Clear Clinic from Westchester, NY is approximately 40 minutes.
The Metro North Harlem Line is the best way for Westchester Acne patients to travel to Clear Clinic in NYC. Metro North Trains will take you to Grand Central Terminal and from there you can walk north to 55th St, take the 6 subway to 51st and walk 4 blocks, or take a taxi to 110 East 55th Street (located between Park Avenue and Lexington Avenue).
Westchester residents are invited to come to Clear Clinic for the best acne treatment and care.