One of the best features of Clear Clinic in NYC is that the acne clinic can be reached by surrounding areas. Staten Island acne patients have a great choice to come to Clear Clinic in midtown. Clear Clinic is very accessible to reach as it is located within a few blocks from the green line subway (4, 5, 6, trains). Our current Staten Island Acne patients commute from Port Richmond, St. George, Pleasant Plains, West New Brighton, and more.
Driving from Staten Island
- Starting point: I-278 E/Staten Island Expy
- Follow signs for the Triboro Bridge
- Take exit 29A and follow the Manhattan Bridge Roadway
- Stay on Chrystie Street
- Left on Houston Street
- Right on Bowery Street
- Stay right at the fork and continue on 3rd Ave
- Turn left on East 55th Street
- Clear Clinic, 110 E 55th St, will be on the left between Lexington and Park
Travel time to Clear Clinic from Staten Island is about 30 minutes.
Public Transportation from Staten Island
Bus or Ferry is the best ways for Staten Island Acne patients to travel to Clear Clinic in NYC. You can also take a taxi to 110 East 55th Street. Clear Clinic is located on 55th St between Lexington Ave and Park Ave.
Staten Island residents should visit Clear Clinic for the best acne treatment and care.