Acne patients from Queens should come to Clear Clinic in midtown Manhattan. As the only dedicated acne treatment center in NYC, Clear Clinic is an easy commute from surrounding neighborhoods. The acne clinic is situated close to the 51st and 59th St Subway stops from the 4, 5, 6, Trains. Our acne patients from Queens typically come from Bellrose Terrace, Kew Gardens Hills, Hillcrest, Utopia, and more.
Driving from Queens
- Starting point: I-495 West/Long Island Expy
- Follow I-495 West and go through the Queens Midtown Tunnel
- From I-495 West take the exit towards E 35th St
- Then take the 1st right onto 3rd Ave
- Turn left on E 55th St
- Clear Clinic, 110 E 55th St, will be on the left between Lexington and Park
Travel time to Clear Clinic from Queens is about 20 minutes.
Public Transportation from Queens
The E Train is a great way for Queens residents to get to Clear Clinic in Manhattan. The E Train will bring you to Lexington Avenue/53 St, which is only a few blocks away from the clinic. From the subway stop walk 2 blocks uptown to 55th Street and then 1 block to Lexington Ave. Clear Clinic will be on your left between Lexington and Park.
For the best acne treatment and care, Queens residents should visit Clear Clinic.