Clear Clinic is located in midtown NYC. Our Brooklyn Acne patients have deliberately chosen to come to Clear Clinic for acne treatment because we are the only dedicated acne center around. Our Manhattan office is conveniently located close to various subway stops on the green line (4, 5, 6, trains). Many of our patients commute from areas within Brooklyn, such as Boerum Hill, Williamsburg, Park Slope, Brooklyn Heights, and more. For those driving to Clear Clinic, there is a parking lot directly across the street.
Driving from Brooklyn
- Starting point: NY-27 W (aka Prospect Expressway)
- Stay left at the fork and follow signs for I-278 East
- Follow signs for the Tiboro Bridge
- Take exit 29A and merge on the Manhattan Bridge Roadway
- Continue on Chrystie Street
- Left turn on East Houston Street
- Right turn on Bowery Street
- Stay right at the fork
- Continue on 3rd Avenue
- Turn left on East 55th Street
- Clear Clinic, 110 E 55th St, is located on the left between Lexington Ave and Park Ave
Travel time to Clear Clinic from Brooklyn is less than 30 minutes.
Public Transportation from Brooklyn
Clear Clinic is conveniently located close to the 4, 5, 6 Trains (green line). The subway is the best way for Brooklyn Acne patients to travel to Clear Clinic in NYC. You can get off at the 59th St stop (4, 5, 6, trains) or the 51st St stop (6 Train). A taxi from Brooklyn to Clear Clinic is another method of public transportation that can take you to 110 E 55th St. Clear Clinic is on 55th Street between Lexington and Park.
Brooklyn residents should definitely come visit Clear Clinic for the best acne treatment and care.