Acne sufferers from the Bronx should make the most out of their acne treatment by coming to Clear Clinic in midtown. We are conveniently located near various subway stops on the green line (4, 5, 6, trains). Many of our Acne Bronx patients come from areas within the Bronx, including Westchester Village, Bronxdale, Morris Park, Parkchester, and more.
Driving from the Bronx
- Starting point: 278 W-Bruckner Expressway
- Once on 278 W take the FDR Drive exit
- Follow signs for FDR S
- Take exit 11 toward E 53 Street
- Turn right onto 1st Avenue
- Then turn left on E 55th Street
- Clear Clinic, 110 E 55th St, is on the left between Lexington and Park Ave.
Travel time to Clear Clinic from the Bronx is approximately 20 minutes.
The green line (4, 5, 6) subway is one of the best ways for Bronx Acne patients to travel to Clear Clinic located in NYC. Getting off at the 59th St stop will put you 5 blocks south from the clinic. You can also take a taxi to 110 East 55th Street. Clear Clinic is located on 55th Street between Lexington and Park.
Residents from the Bronx looking for a solution to acne should visit Clear Clinic for the best treatment and care.